Error:1920 During Rslinx Install

phinix

HI U ALL,

DURING RSLINX 2.5 I AM GETTING ERROR 1920 service opcenum failed to start .

I have located AN ANSWER ON THE SUBJECT, THAT REFERS TO A REGISTRY VALUE but this value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\OPCEnum

DOSENT EXIST on my computer .
and a survice named opcenum dosnt exist .
a file by that name exist in C:\WINDOWS\system32

Thanks!!

Last edited:
HI U ALL,

DURING RSLINX 2.5 I AM GETTING ERROR 1920 service opcenum failed to start .

I have located AN ANSWER ON THE SUBJECT, THAT REFERS TO A REGISTRY VALUE but this value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\OPCEnum

DOSENT EXIST on my computer .
and a survice named opcenum dosnt exist .
a file by that name exist in C:\WINDOWS\system32

Thanks!!

Perhaps you could tell us what O/S your computer is using. Are you using Windows XP? If so, what Service Pack version are you using? If you are using Vista, that is an old copy of RSLinx that is not compatible with Vista. Version 2.54 is the newest and is Vista compatible and is available as a free download from Rockwell.

OG