Upload/Import from Proface ST401?

PLCRookie

Gentlemen,

I have a Proface ST401 on which I must modify some recipe settings. I have the original file, but it does not match the one that is currently on the panel. I tried to upload the version in the panel, just in case the one I have on my PC is not the most recent. However, it appears that one cannot upload from one of these. I tried to import, but the panel does not appear on my list. I am connected via ethernet, and the connection appears good. In the help files, I read that you can only download.This is my first encounter with the Proface. Despite this issue, I like it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

šŸ™ƒ

Similar Topics

Interesting issue I have run into. I am using an 1756-L73 processor V19 and when I import a tag .csv file once I try to go online I am prompted...
Replies
Views
Please help me How to B&R 7CP476.60-1 upload program Backup and download which program should I use. Pvi transfer tool.? And how. Thank you
Replies
Views
I HAVE A OLD MESSUNG HMI AND I WANT TO UPLOAD A PROGRAM FILE FROM IT TO A USB PENDRIVE WITHOUT USING PC OR SOFTWARE...WHAT SETTINGS I HAVE TO DO...
Replies
Views
in our old machine we used beijer cimrex 41 need to take program backup. i tried it with information designer software through ethernet. ip...
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom