Hakku V-SFT TOUCHSCREEN SOFTWARE

Hi guys,

I installed a Hakku V-SFT touchscreen software on my pc, this software has a simulator. My problem is I don't have manuals to guide me on how to use it. Anyone can share me how to use it? Or anyone knows a website or downloads? Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

James

I have V-SFT v3 and I am in the middle of creating a project with it. I do not know alot about it but do pretty well for the time I have had it. If you post some more specfic questions I will do what I can to help. It is Hakko and here is the web site for the Monitouch HMI http://www.monitouchhmi.com

Micheal

Hakko Tellus

Anyone out there is using Tellus a product from HAKKO?? i am having difficulties in creating a log history on my current project.

can anyone help ??

Thnks
Roy

Hi james,
I will give u the manual how to use the hakko V-sft, but can u help me, i also want to the software of the V-sft, can u give me the software??.. please sent to my email at [email protected]
thanks,
w
Hi guys,

I installed a Hakku V-SFT touchscreen software on my pc, this software has a simulator. My problem is I don't have manuals to guide me on how to use it. Anyone can share me how to use it? Or anyone knows a website or downloads? Your help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

James