Omron CPM1A Timers

sig1970

I am using an ESA touch screen to enter the set value to the timers in my program (CPM1A Omron PLC) via DM addressing. My problem is that the timers don't count down the same for example in TIM 0000 with SV=0100, the timer counts down 10 seconds (normal). TIM 0001 though with SV=0100 counts either 1 second or 100 seconds. I checked the timers and they are TIM and not TIMH. I also checked the bode rate and parity bit in both the PLC and the screen and they are the same. Is there anybody out there to enlighten me to what is happening and how I can solve this problem?

My first guess would be the format of the numbers.
Timer set values MUST be in BCD format. If the value is entered in decimal format, the timer may or may not function properly, depending on the Hex conversion of the decimal number.

If possible, set the HMI number format to BCD, that should fix the issue.

Hope this will help.