Omron CPM1A AND NT20S-ST121B-EV3

finally got back around to this issue. Turns out that at some point the plc lost all of its settings. i was able to manual set the values for the DM10 and DM11 which were the cycles until pause setpoints. I got two of the three machines working flawlessly. now i have an issue with one of them that if I power it up with the HMI connected it will kick it out of run mode. If i power it up with the HMI disconnected it will go into run mode and if I then connect the HMI after about 15-30 seconds it stays in run mode and runs without issue. have any of your Omron Guru's ever seen something like this?

Similar Topics

I've got an upload from an Omron SYSMAC CPM1A PLC but I cannot figure out for the life of me how to document the inputs and outputs. It's version...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently purchased an old Omron Cpm1a plc to practice on. I have a version of syswin that does not require a licence to program these...
Replies
Views
I have a Omron PLC with CPM1A-MAD01 anaolog input output module its reading pt100 temperature probe. When the machine is running it starts to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have recently being using a Omron CPM1A-40CDR-D-V1 and transferred an old program on it. I was testing the program and making some...
Replies
Views
Dear all PLC's master, I'm trying to connect CPM1A to rotary encoder (Omron E6B2) using PRV with this code (0 0 DM100), but i can't read the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom