RSView Clock dipslay

yuanlong

I'm trying to put an anolog clock from the library of RSView Studio into my runtime applicaion. In the library, the clock is a full color clock. However when I create a runtime and run it, the clock only shows it's wireframe.

Well it's not something important, but just wanna know if I've missed a step or so to add on into my knowledge.

Note: On the attach image file, the clock on the right is from the library and the on the left is what's showing during runtime.

clock1.JPG

RSView objects show as wireframes when their source animation data is invalid. Check the animation connections on that object and make sure they point to valid tags.

Similar Topics

Is anyone using RSView or Wonderware to set the clocks in a PLC5. If so, how?
Replies
Views
DaMan
D
Hello fellow wirenuts, I am looking to find the P.B. touch indicator option on version 13.00 and failing. It has been a year or so since I last...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have converted RSView 32 to FTView SE 14 (I have tested FTView 12 before as well and there were some difficulties so I moved on to...
Replies
Views
Okay, something I have not seen before.. RSView SE. I am working on an existing project. There is a value the customer wants trended and it is...
Replies
Views
I have a request to integrate a pause button in RSlogix to be able to start/stop a video. Video format is not defined at the moment, so it could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom