autocad electrical

ryan100980

Firstly sorry it aint a PLC question although it does include something on plcs.

Can anyone send me in the right direction regarding getting plc hardware i.e. input cards to look the right size in autocad electrical 2004. Each time i use the plc i/o it looks tiny on the screen. Any help is appreciated

Ryan

I suspect you are using the ANSI PLC card library (units=inches) instead of the IEC PLC card library (units=mm). The ANSI symbol will be about 9 units tall with 1 unit or 3/4 unit spacing between terminals, but when you put it on a metric unit drawing, you get a moudule that is 9mm tall with .75mm terminals. You can change the library in project settings.