ACTIVE X CONTROL in intouch

AJMUL

in intouch 9.5 i had needed of date and time picker,with the help of somebody i got it and downloaded from the net..
it has been installed fine....then i took it in the window maker
there it is coming a box with nothing visible...
plz help me for this issue....
NOTE:IN MY PC HAS WIN XP(SP2) WITH MS-OFFICE2003,WONDERWARE 9.5
Installed file:MSCOMCT2.OCX
source code site:www.ascentive.com/support/new/images/lib
in that active x wizard that is showing unknown application

Regards,

Ajmul Khan.

I have used the MS Date and Time picker activeX in previous versions of InTouch. You should regsvr32 mscomctrl2 and then install the activex "Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control" in Config of InTouch. Once installed, the activex can be added to a display. When properties of the control are selected there should be a tab that allows tags to be linked to the properties of the control. Once linked, the control can be used and manipulated thru these tags.

Last edited: