Factory talk view studio -- Active X control question

snakes79

Hello. I need to log data from registers on a CSV file to a USB stick.

I have a panelview plus 700 CE, with 5.1 firmware. The catalog number is: 2711P-T7C4D7. There is an Active X control: ME Datastore Plus, but I am having trouble with the path to write the CSV file. I am also unaware if the Active X controls work on these older panelviews.

I have a micrologix PLC (1400) for my test PLC.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

JF

The activeX work, but you need to use/install the older version of those activeX controls (in FTView Studio).

If you are using version FTView Studio 6 or higher, then the activeX installed there won't work on the 5.1 runtime

There was a thread about this just recently, somewhere...