EM 253 positioning model

Farid

hi can anyone please tell me where I can find a connection diagram or manual for EM 253 siemens positioning modul..

thanks

Hello Farid;

The following is from the S7-200 Programmable Controller System Manual (S7-200_e.pdf); you can download it from the Siemens support website:
http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&changelang=true&aktprim=0&siteid=cseus&lang=en
While you are there, look for other S7-200 FAQs, especially the S7-200 Tips and Tricks, they are very helpful for some applications.
In the S7-200 manual, chapter 9 has sample programs for the EM253 positioning module you can use in your program.

EM253_Wiring.jpg

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a Vipa 253-1NE00 PLC from which I need to get an upload. It seems to be rebadged Siemens parts. Do I use Step7 or something else? Which...
Replies
Views
Hello everyboday, I am newer for Siemens PLC. I would like to use s7-1200 control two servo motors and two stepping motors,but s7-1200 has only...
Replies
Views
hello people, im totally NEW in plc. i'v read reference of ladder diagram (OMRON PLC CPM1A-20CDR). why do people use 253.14 as data input of...
Replies
Views
The system of position control is quite different in Beckhoff compared to Siemens. In a Beckhoff controller with Beckhoff drives on Ethercat, the...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a SCADA project in FTView SE where there are many instruments, each of them has a Faceplate that can be called by a "Go-To Button"...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom