standard pinout for DF-1?

danw

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there a standard pinout for DF-1 on a SLC5 ?

I'm trying to help a guy connect a wireless modem to the serial port of a SLC5/05, which he says is DF-1, but for which he says he has no wiring diagram.

I'm an instrument guy, not A-B.

Any suggestions?

danw said:
Is there a standard pinout for DF-1 on a SLC5 ?

I'm trying to help a guy connect a wireless modem to the serial port of a SLC5/05, which he says is DF-1, but for which he says he has no wiring diagram.

I'm an instrument guy, not A-B.

Any suggestions?

DF1.jpg

I believe this is the standard DB9 pinout on the SLC. The port needs to be configured for Modem in RSlogix 500

Similar Topics

After some interesting conversation regarding the safety of emergency stops, I saw some posts talking about the safety standard conversation...
Replies
Views
I have programmed servos from a handful of variety of manufacturers and series. Each time I used a PLC without motion functions. I have not worked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm am engineer for a plastic manufacturer. We swapped out a oem motor with one of equivalent nameplate stats made by marathon on our roll...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a sfift-by-wire on a vehicle and for that I am using a standard servo motor...
Replies
Views
Had an interesting experience this morning. An old Panelview 600, 2711-K6C5X series B to be precise, comes up as error 32. Unfortunately it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom