Emerson BRM-1

olias

Had one of these fail in the field. I know it is made by Phenoix. Can I get these anywhere quickly? Emerson has these backordered untill April 1st.
Thanks

The BRM-1 is just that a 24 volt relay, 1 N.O. contact rated at 6 amps
with a flyback diode on the coil. I'm also in North Jersey and could help if you like.

Thanks, Contacted Phoenix and gave them the #s on the side if the relay. They confirmed that it is the same part. They had 54 on the shelf. If anyone is interested the Phoenix # is 2942108. Its also half the price of the Emerson part.

Thanks for all the help. This is why I love this site.

Olias

Similar Topics

Does anyone know if it is possible to create a help file that would, when a user presses F1, bring up a custom help (that I made) about my...
Replies
Views
Two questions for GE/Emerson e.g. PACSystemsRX3i (CPE330): 1. Is it possible to use 2D arrays inside a function as a local member? (I can only...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Trying to get some ascii serial communications working via RS485 (COMMREQ functions). I have attached our wiring for the COM2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom