meiko mhi 300 hole inspector

tny

hi,
we are using a meiko mhi 300 hole inspector to count holes on pcbs. it is not working now, it can still scan the pcb with its line scanner but the program doesn't count the holes.
and all this happened after a cleaning!!
i saw two cables disconnected from its circuits but we have no documentation now so i can not solder them again.
i am not hopeful to find any information about this machine because it is a 12 year old machine but i just wanted to try :)

thanks..

Similar Topics

Does anyone have the pinout of Fuji MHI UG330H communication cable? I need it to upload is program. The cable model is UG00C-T
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom