comm with mitsubishi FX series

bob1371

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello
We have several mitsubishi PLC's that I communicate with daily, however one system isnt wanting to play well with my laptop.
I try to go online or try to compare the ladder in my laptop to the one in the plc and I keep getting a box pop up asking for a keyword.
I do have a few that are password protected but this one isnt. I've never ran into this before. Any Idea's?
Thanks
Bob

My immediate thoughts would be that it IS password protected. Do others have access to this plc?
The only time I have seen the box asking for the keyword is when the plc is protected.

One other person has access and He doesnt have a password on it. I can use his computer and communicate with no problem. We have several FX series PLC's and this is the only one im having problems with.
Thanks for the reply.
bob