Mitsubishi PLC to AB & Siemens Comm

deljvk

Hi,
Please I need your advice.
1. Master PLC Mitsubishi CPU-R04CPU + ETH module RJ71EN71
2. Master need to comm with AB CompactLogix 1769-L33ER & Siemens S7200 cpu224cn

Master PLC is only SLMP protocol compatible based on the manual. Kindly advise, I'm planning to have it as ethernet IP maybe using gateways, but how can I make the master do it.

Please advice.

Thanks.
JC

There is Ethernet/IP module RJ71EIP91 for Mitsubishi that is fully compliant.
With RJ71EN71 you can use Modbus TCP/IP or CC-Link IE - so you can use Modbus TCP/IP if you do not want to invest in RJ71EIP91.

There is Ethernet/IP module RJ71EIP91 for Mitsubishi that is fully compliant.
With RJ71EN71 you can use Modbus TCP/IP or CC-Link IE - so you can use Modbus TCP/IP if you do not want to invest in RJ71EIP91.

Hi,
Thanks for the input, well noted on this RJ71EIP91.
Yes, I thought about Modbus too, but only act as a slave only. Does it work as a master too ?

I also thought about red lion product, anyone made use of it?

Thanks.
Cheers :)