Migrating program from Mitsubishi PLC to Siemens PLC

Caesar_17

Im trying to migrate a program from Mitsubishi to Siemens PLC using TIA PORTAL.

Can anyone help me to understand and translate the logic in the attached picture to Siemens code or LAD using TIA PORTAL?

I would like to ask for any application examples you might have in TIA Portal, I'm new using the software and programming Siemens PLC

Thank you!!

Regards

Mitsubishi.jpg

It is standard logic with bits and timers and registers.
The M8002 is a one shot or pulse when the plc is turned on (or stop to run mode)
[> is a 'greater than'
K30 = 3 seconds (10ths of a second)

It is standard logic with bits and timers and registers.
The M8002 is a one shot or pulse when the plc is turned on (or stop to run mode)
[> is a 'greater than'
K30 = 3 seconds (10ths of a second)

Thanks Ronnie!

M8002 would be the equivalent of an Always ON Bit in siemens?

The translation would be: "if D360 greater than the constant K" (K value is 0)... am I right?

Thanks again!

Regards