Printing from a PV+ ...

croakus

Is it possible to use the serial port on a Panelview Plus 600 (2711P-T6C20D) to print to Hyperterminal? I'm trying to get a hold of the alarm history without figuring out how to use data logs.
Or would the best thing to use be data logs in RSView?

Mike

Edit the application, and enable the checkbox for 'Print' on any alarms that you want to print out.

If you have configured a default printer for the terminal, they will be printed to the default printer.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
My company built a small test machine using a Micro800 PLC and CCW software. We chose the Micro800 because the machine is very simple. We are...
Replies
Views
I had a student fooling around with settings tonight, and now when I try to print a program ladder, each rung prints on a separate sheet. Too many...
Replies
Views
Looking to Print over ethernet with a 5069-L320ERMS3 Compact GuardLogix 5380 Safety Controller. Printer model yet to be provided. But a few...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has 20 of our systems using PanelView Plus 7 Performance Series A terminals. With how hard it is to find printer nowadays...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom