Convert STL to SCL

frankw

The following statments are compiled from SCL,how to convert back it? Please give me some tips:

A M1.0
JC I007
L W#16#0
JU I008
I007: L W#16#1
I008: L 1
TAK
LAR1
TAK
L DW#16#10
>=I
JC I009
TAK
TAR1
SLW
JU I00a
I009: L DW#16#0
I00a: AD DW#16#FFFF
T #disable //WORD type

If you have saved an SCL generated progranm in STL, I don't believe you can convert back again. You would need the original SCL file.

Someone else should confirm this.

Frankw - The code segment you have posted can be reduced to the following (but I'm also guessing there is more code):

Code:
IF M1.0 then 
 disable:=2;
ELSE
 disable:=0;
ENDIF

You cannot regenerate SCL source code from STL (unless you do it manually by hand of course).

I don't agree with you, most of the program can be write back if you have not the SCL source file. I do it because the STL is not easy to understand.

LD[AR2,p#0.0]:
I agree with YOU.
Do you know the lable "I00x" is generated by which SCL statment?

A001---by GOTO
A7D0---by IF

One wonders why you ask then Frank ?
Tell you what , why don't you call every possible SCL function , generate STL from it , then you can see the compiler labels ? in the meantime , I'll just use the original source .
Why don't you try it with Graph as well ?