(SIEMENS)OP 27 to OP 270 conversion

naishadgosai

i have uploaded a program from OP 27 and i want to transfer it to OP 270 .
can anyone suggest me the best possible way to transfer it without any errors( in terms of : i should get everything in OP270 as same as OP 27)be'z i heard problems abt keys( some keys are missing / changed in OP 270)

pls reply

I guess you have the .pdb file and not just a Prosave image file.
If so, after the conversion in Protool or WinCC Flexible has finished, there will be a list of things that dont convert 100%. Most affected things are system functions. Also fonts are different, so you may have to touch up the screens manually. I think that normal functions that are assigned to keys get transferred 100%.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a trainer with a Siemens S7-315 Processor and a TP270 HMI, using an MPI adapter to connect. I have gone over every setting I can...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I have a question about PLC CTI 2500 model C200. We have device with this controler but it hasn't a operating panel. I want...
Replies
Views
Hello, A TP270 is giving us some problems when starting up. Namely, the touch function does not work for some time (like half an hour), but the...
Replies
Views
TP 270 Siemens Touch Panel Communication I have Siemens PG M2 and I try to connect TP 270 touch Panel using Win CC...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have a TP270-10" Screen that I cannot download to from WinCC Flex 2008... When in transfer mode, the TP270 has "Loader B 6.0.2.23" and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom