Translation required . "Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem" Latin?

“carpe diem” has always been my personal favorite ...

there’s just something about “seize the carpet” that I find highly inspirational ...

When my young daughter found out in Sunday School that Joseph was a carpenter I asked her if she knew what a 'carpenter' was. She thought for a moment then replied 'He's the one who comes to lay the carpent.'

Similar Topics

Hi all. That will be a stupid question for a lot of you guys. I'm talking with ProSoft support and he sent me an example late yesterday: XIC...
Replies
Views
So I am sure many of you have run into this problem over the years. I know I have.... The customer has a machine that was built outside the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to find the best way to translate a full TIA Project from German to English. I was looking into the TIA Translation tool and it...
Replies
Views
This may or may not be the right fit for this forum, but I'm hoping someone can recognize my issue and help me sort this out. I'm working to...
Replies
Views
I have this module connected to my laptop at my desk. laptop ip: 192.168.10.127 laptop connected to port1 at the 1783-NATR:confused: 1783-NATR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom