Versapro code printout to pdf

TanyaG

Hi,

I am hoping someone would be able to help me out by printing some versapro (2.03) code to a landscape pdf, and emailing to me.

We have a paper copy but it was printed as portrait, so half of the tag names are missing, replaced with '...'.

If anyone is able to help, could you please email me at [email protected]

Any help would be much appreciated. (It is legacy code and we do not have versapro).

Thanks,
Tanya.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a LM9030 program that is running on a IC693CPU331 that was installed in the mid 90's. How can I find out if this cpu can handle newer VP...
Replies
Views
I have a Versapro project file for a Versamax PLC. Need to identify what type of variables are suitable and made available for BMS system to...
Replies
Views
I was given a file with a .SwxCF extension. Can this be opened in any way with VersaPro? I only have version 2.0 Pro and have no luck. I think...
Replies
Views
I have GE Fanuc VersaPro 2.0 software where can I get an upgrade CD. I need to program a IC200UEX164 64 point (40) 24Vdc In; (24) Relay Out; and...
Replies
Views
Needing a bit of help on some GE Series 90-30 configuration files. It appears that I need the GE VersaPro software at a minimum to view the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom