FX1n connection to Proface terminal

JvdV

Can anybody help me to get the pin layout for the connection cable between the FX1n cpu port and a proface terminal ?

I believe the cpu port of the FX is RS-422 communication. Also the proface is able to handle RS-422 so I dont think the cable is a big deal. I believe that without the right connections I can damage the PLC or terminal comm port.

Any help is appreciated ! 🍺

Similar Topics

I need HITECH Touch Screen PWS6600-FX1n Mitsubishi plc connection cable diagram, I heard it is 9 pin male both side, please send me this cable...
Replies
Views
I'm new to plc applications. Can I connect an encoder to register position in the plc to output an AC Motor drive for bi-directional operation...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im trying to set the real time clock in my Mitsubishi FX1N, but it shows this error ES: 01800001 I have good communication with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Hi We're having issues with an FX1N-1DA-BD Analog output module. We're using an metallic contamination sensor MCS 1000 to detect particles. This...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom