difference between instrument cable and control cable

You would have to be more specific, as it would depend on the instrument and control applications. Broadly speaking, instrument cables are usually for extra low voltage (24v) for analogue/digital I/O, and often shielded: used for analytical, flow or level measurement. Control cables can be any voltage and used for equipment outputs (stop or start) and status monitoring (faults, running, etc). This is all in the context of a MCC or PLC. As I said, you would need to be more specific.

Similar Topics

hello fnds wats the difference betwen instrument cable and control cable regards jos
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem with AO- and AA-Tags. When I use for example the tag AO_Test with the address 200 and type the value 1,2 in, the AA-Tag...
Replies
Views
As per the title. This might seem like a basic question to many, but I'm unclear about the difference between a coil ( ) and an application...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have 2 Frequency Drive panels to build and commission . It is for 2 pump systems . Just wondering , what is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, Good day! What are the differences between PCS7 SIMATIC Batch and PM Control? Do you have any manual like "Getting Started "...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom