siemens inverter conenction and definition in s7

MEHDI_SHRI

Hi friends
I want to connect an inverter to PLC. What must I do? And which input or output cards must be used?
How I can define parameter for speed controling and define motor sotp and starting in step7 program?(In wich part of the software?)

Which PLC?

On the S7-200 range you can connect a siemens invertor straight to a plc port if its setup to USS (and the invertor supports USS)

This is a relatively painless exercise. I would imagine you can do the same with the S7 300 and 400 plcs.

Other than that i guess profibus would be another way.

Similar Topics

Hi , A little off topic , hope you don't mind I have a Siemens Sinamics V20 Inverter On a 0 - 10 v analogue input as a speed reference...
Replies
Views
It has been long that I am working in PLCs' field. I have a 2021 question now. How do you commission a line remotely? Firstly I said no way but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've hit a bit of a brick wall and need some help. I'm currently trying to get a Siemens S7-1200 PLC to talk to an Eaton DE1 Drive I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an f0011 fault I had a jam in the motor then the fault appeared how can this be cleared through the key pad . It will not clear with a...
Replies
Views
dear all siemens simovert expert i have a machine in wich siemens simovert inverter 22kw is installed in wich first 'E' error was come we worked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom