Siemens inverter g110 f0011 motor overheating fault

ford

Hi I have an f0011 fault I had a jam in the motor then the fault appeared how can this be cleared through the key pad . It will not clear with a power down power up. I do not see a thermal sensor detecting the temp of the motor could the settings be wrong

Thanks !

Try pushing the "FN" button on the keypad and see if this will acknowledge the fault.

If this does not work, try turning off the drive, disconnecting the load side wiring to the motor, power the drive back up, then press "FN" and see if the fault will clear.

This should work but if not you may have to change the drive

I seem to remember this same thing happening once to me on a MM440 and the fault would not clear even though the motor checked out fine.
If the fault does clear but returns, then the motor may have problems.

BCS

Last edited:
Hi,
you can try Factory Reset (P0970=1).First set P0010=30(factory settings). But then you must set all parameters .-)