S7img file

BNA

Hi

Does any one know if it is possible to retrieve a program from a mmc card with out loading it into a plc.

I know that it is possible to backup the card with a normal card reader a a special program, but can you read the program from the file ??

Regards
Brian

Well , like everything else , it is only 0's and 1's so I suppose you could decode it , but as far as I know there is nothing proprietry to do so .

Similar Topics

• Poll
Hi guys, I am trying to upgrade (Firmware upgrade) my cpu315-2dp but I don't have a MMC card bigger than 2Mb. So if someone have 4Mb s7img file i...
Replies
Views
I have an Allen Bradley temperature switch that I am trying to use in studio 5000. I am getting the message "Unable to interpret the IODD file"...
Replies
Views
Hey y'all!! I'm looking for an old EDS file, GSE 560. I can't find them anywhere. It is for a GSE560 display on a DeviceNet network, with...
Replies
Views
I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
I just converted an existing application from RSView32 to FactoryTalkView SE. In RSView32, the Datalog was made in a *.DBF file. There was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom