AB mini PLC 2/17 , cat.1771-OBD

kvk

Hi, There is sudden breakdown of machine which is having the above mentioned PLC.Problem is No output is showing in the PLC after the control is ON.I want to download the ladder program for this model,where it is available.Can you help me? Thanks

Perhaps you want to UPLOAD the program that is inside the PLC 2/17, so you can determine why the output is not energizing? If so, you need the programming software and a communications cable. When you have that, you may be able to access the PLC program (so long as it is not protected from access, and you can connect the programming cable to an available port) and examine the logic.

Similar Topics

Hi,Where can I get the Hand held programmer for Allen Bradely AB Mini PLC 2/17 , Cat.1771-OBD.Please help me.Thanks
Replies
Views
Anyone used an EZ Automation plc/hmi? I'd like to utilize the RTC and need assistance on how to use it in the ladder logic.
Replies
Views
Mini PLC Specifications: 12 Digital Input 7 Relay Digital Output 8 Analog Input 1 RS232 to USB Port Mini PLC Contents: Control board + USB cable...
Replies
Views
I have been tasked with a job to count the number of people in a site basement and display this information to the sites control room. Currently...
Replies
Views
1772-LXP Mini PLC/2. Power supply is built into the CPU module. Can this be powered up without a chassis to preload a program? Has anyone...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom