algorithm for controller

pa_1784

Hi all,

this questin is not realted with PLC. we are trying to measure flow rate. For that we are using orifice plate as sensor. I t will give us volumetric flow rate. But i want this flow in temrs of mass flow rate. For this it is necessary to multiply the volumetric flow rate that we are getting by density. Now as flow pressure and temperature varies, then its denisty varies. My question is that, how the compensation for the temp and pressure is achieved for the density? This formula i will going to use as algorithn for the controller.

If anybody knows the formula or reference please help me.
regards,
prashant

Similar Topics

This question is not realted with PLC. We are trying to measure the flow rate . For that we are using ORIFICE plate as a sensor. It will give us...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a log oven with aluminium logs of 6m . I am trying to understand the program . THe log oven cuts the log according to the set...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to implement sorting algorithm in STL. I was thinking about using Shell sort, but I don't know how to do this with such a low...
Replies
Views
Hi just wondering if anyone can help me out with the type of algorithm Omron PLCs use? Ideal, Series, or Parallel? I'm running through a tuning...
Replies
Views
Have a new project and I'd like to get my simulation logic a bit more realistic, as such I'd like to add noise to the simulated analog feedback...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom