punching machine and cnc system

mh.karzoon

hi how are you

i have punching machine (pullmatic 3015) from pullmax company

it punch a metalsheet as you draw a figure by using of cnc system .
but i lost the catalogue and diagrams of this machine (pullmatic 3015) can any one help me and provide it and i will pay all expenses .
so i want to develop it can you give me ideas and i am still waiting your reply

best regard

Regardless of the age of the machine, the original builder should still have records. It just may be difficult to locate someone at the company whose memory goes back that far. If the machine still has its original control system, finding spare parts for it may be a challenge. I couldn't tell from your first post whether you are seeking documentation for maintenance purposes or if you are looking to make changes to the machine.