Analog output configuration on HMI with winCC

tufekcim

Hello,
I just got familiar with winCC by using demoset. I established communication between HMI and s7200 PLC which is o.k.
I have one question gents, the configuration of Digital Input is possible but I can not make visualization of Analog Inputs. If someone has experience, can I have a chance how with simple instructions or small project.

Writing /Reading analog value to a word

Hi there,

You have to put this little source into a network of the plc.
Then after compiling and putting the plc in run you can access the variable in wincc.

If you want to write to an analog output ,you do it in this way

LD SM0.0
MOVW VW1001,AQW0

Greetz

Similar Topics

This is for a Q68DAIN 8-channel analog output. Most of the channels are outputting 0-20mA but a couple are outputting 10vDC Anyone know what rung...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing a problem. I have configured the analog output terminal EL4004 as (output_1 AT%QW2: INT) but I did not get the output which I...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are having Sinumerik 802D system with Simodrive 611U on one of the Grinding machines. The grinding wheel motor is driven with the help...
Replies
Views
I used AB 1771-IFE/A and existing ch0 and ch1 used for diff current input. I want to setup ch2 and ch3 for diff volt (0-10V) input. How to setup...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom