Removing S7 Trail Key

Werner

I have a trail key for PLCSIM v5.3

We cannot delete it. ("Cannot be deleted because key is active")
We cannot transfer it to floppy ("Trail keys cannot be transferd to key disk")

We have license manager 2.1 hotfix 2

Any clues on how to get rid of this key.

I have the same problem with wincc flexible advanced trial license and it's alredy expired. But it doesn't matter because I have a license for standard version.

You don't have to delete the trial key.

Apparently you've run the program before installing a valid license, so the trial key was automatically installed. Just let it expire, but install a valid key first.

Similar Topics

Can an AOP be removed from Logix? I seem to have some version weirdness from an E&H AOP and I need to see if reinstalling the AOP will correct it.
Replies
Views
I'm making a meal of this, my brain's not in gear. Also, I'm new to S7 TIA/WinCC so excuse my ignorance... See redacted pic. Pressing F7 (SAVE...
Replies
Views
So I have a form email saying they are removing VFD support from standard TechConnect agreement and it will be an adder in the future. We have...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to calculate the savings from now needing to run an air compressor all day? Basically I have a design that replaced 6 * 1"...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing FTView Studio ME v11 on a Virtual Machine. Using VMWare Workstation running Windows 10 (latest updates). The installation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom