(RLD Editor) Programing Software

van_vin

I'm looking for (RLD Editor) DOS software used to program
Barber colman MACO 8000 series.
I have problem with SEQUENCE MODULE and the lost cartridge program.
would it be available for download?
Any advice would be appreciated.

Hello Van_Vin;

Did you contact instrucom, as was suggested in a reply to your earlier post?

Have you tried Google? I found this on Eurother site, programs and manualsfor MACO 4000 and 6000. I have absolutely no idea whether this can help (maybe the people at instrucom can answer that?).

http://www.barber-colman.net/systems/maco_456.htm

Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hello Dchartier
I need RLD EDITOR for connecting pc to Maco and read program which has been stored in Sequence Module and then i need to save program in the new Cartridge.
Best regards

Hello vanVin;

We understand what you are asking for, and we are all wondering what you have done with the suggestions you were given.
Coming back with the same questions will get you the same answers...
Daniel Chartier

You can download/upload sequence RLD via insta-set module with insta-set cartridge. Instrucon should have these cartridges. I may have 1 or 2 cartridges left. I'll need to check.

I'm guessing by your post you are replacing a sequence module.
Often the OEM can send you your program on a cartridge to reload RLD after a sequence module change. Have you tried them?

Barber-Colman sells this software, however they are very proud of it given how much they want for it.

PM me....maybe we can work something out.

Have numerous copies of the sequence editor. Be careful. the sequence and the screens must have the same date code, otherwise the time slot not run.need help send email

Time slot is off

We have MACO 8000 from BARBER-COLMAN and we have faced to TIME SLOT IS OFF message which prevent calibration of equipment and then start of machine.
Could you please help us in this regards.