I'm back in the PLC world with new job, after 8 years away.

Bob785

Years ago, when I was an Automation engineer, I relied on this site heavily, for help, with questions I had. Many times, this site saved my bacon, so to speak.

As I have been away from this world, for 8 years, and now back into it, it will probably seem I am asking a lot of stupid questions, but so much has changed, and I'm pretty rusty.

Any help getting me back up to speed will be appreciated. I am an old guy, with a bad memory, so I need all the help I can get.

Thanks,
Bob

Ron Beaufort and Tim Wilborne on the good old YouTube.

There has been a lot of new stuff released. That makes our lives extremely easy and hard at the same time.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions. That is why the majority of us geeks are here. I learn just as much from reading others questions as asking my own. 1000s and 1000s of projects, jobs, ideas, etc are here from all over the world.