Koyo 250-1 port 2 communication

logicinn

can some one help with configure the 2 port for communicating , i understood that i got to define a master slave relation but dont realy knows how to and if there is a speacil register for it.
thanks

p.s
sorry for the spealing

Also look in the menu under PLC - Connect - Edit. There are a lot of options, but is is pretty straight forward. This will tell you the info you need to gather.

The following is the way I set up the port programmically.

plc1.gif

The following is a link that describes setting up the port programically.

http://support.automationdirect.com/docs/comportsetup/

Similar Topics

I have a c-more micro with a three digit input box on one of the screens. This is being written to a memory location in a DL05. I don't have the...
Replies
Views
Hey, I am entirely new to PLC's and am trying to help my friend with a project. He wants to take the signal from a PNP photoelectric sensor as...
Replies
Views
I have an OPC Server (Kep) pulling tags from an AB 1769-L36ERM and a few different Koyo PLCs (450, 454). On the HMI (FTV SE) there's one screen...
Replies
Views
One of our Therm-O-Seal splicers has an issue and we are trying to access the PLC to help troubleshoot. The PLC is password locked and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a DL205 system I want to create a backup of but I am at a lost with this setup. There are 2 CPU's here with the top one being the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom