Omron Sysmac Mini SK20 PLC?

cernyj

Could somebody help me with the old Omron Sysmac Mini SK20 PLC? I need a software and a cable diagram. On the forum is the link but unfortunately it does not valid any more. Any help is much appreciated! There is not much left about this PLC on the internet any more. Thanks Jiri

The SK20 was obsolete over 10 years ago, so I'm not suprised it's hard to find information. Contact your local Omron location or their corporate technical support group, they should still be able to give you information on it.

Similar Topics

We have an old Omron Sysmac Mini-SP-16 (photo attached) running a tin tag stamper. It appears the internal power supply has begun looking into...
Replies
Views
I've been asked to get the program out of a old OMRON sysmac mini SP16. From the Manuals I have found it looks like I need a hand held programmer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can somebody help me finding the programming software for Omron Sysmac mini sp10 ? I tried to use the Omron CX-One software but this unit is...
Replies
Views
F
Can somebody tell me where to get free or cheap software for ladder logic programming for the Omron Sysmac Mini SK20 PLC that I bought recently? I...
Replies
Views
R
Hi , I am using this omron plc which is a sysmac mini sp10. I dont know the adresses that i have to use since it is a very old plc and i dont...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom