telemec tsx 217

Hello, I have a telemec tsx 217. I would like to know what software i need and what cable i need. I know it is very old. Telemec cannot provide me with the software or a cable. If possible i can get a cable made up but i would need a copy of the software. Can any one help me?

First, there was no TSX217. Do you mean the TSX17? Maybe post a picture?

The cable for that had converter electronics in it. I think the part number was TSXACC8. I used to have one, but that was at a previous job. Never seen a pinout for it.

As for the software, it was old DOS-based called PL7-1 or PL7-2 depending on the memory module installed in the from of the TSX17. They were on a couple of floppies. You should contact Telemecanique and see if they still sell it. We can't legally just copy it in the forums. That's piracy.

Hi

Did you get info on the PLC? I have a a fault on a 217 and need to know what software to use.
I am getting a cable and will post pinout if possible.

Thanks