Some Lab Photo's

plchacker

Photo_061406_003.jpg

Photo_061406_004.jpg

Photo_061406_008.jpg

Photo_061406_002.jpg

These are in our Process Lab. They do not include the PLC lab.

This is Alabama Southern Community College, Thomasville Campus/PCT lab

I am very fortunate to work here.

You should get to know your local TURCK rep and have them donate some Process Wiring solutions to your program. This is some of the work I have done at Purdue Food Science department years ago. Lee College in Houston also uses these connectivity cordsets as do a few other schools that ask for it.

Purdue Food Science

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo

Joe_WaZoo said:
You should get to know your local TURCK rep and have them donate some Process Wiring solutions to your program. This is some of the work I have done at Purdue Food Science department years ago. Lee College in Houston also uses these connectivity cordsets as do a few other schools that ask for it.

Purdue Food Science

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo

Thanks for the information. I'll check into it. We built these labs in house. I would really like to get a true DCS system (Delta V, Honeywell or ABB.) We have SLC 505's and RSView32 running part of what is pictured. Part of it is on single loop controllers.

The PLC/motor controls lab is more out of the box. Great stuff, but it lacks the complexity I hope the train set will have.