more accurate view se trend

kurt.brinker

Right now my trends are whole numbers. I am reading floats in the plc and i know the value there is several decimal spots. Is there anyway to set the trend to 2 decimal spots or at a minimum, 1 spot?

On the Trend Object properties, go to the Y-Axis tab and change the Decimal Places under Display options.

Thanks for the thread fella's.

I had someone ask for the decimal point in the value column for a temperature display on a trend.

Using Factory Talk View Studio Site Edition.

Google should find all this - Thanks again 🍺🍺

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I was asked a question that I could not answer ( Like many questions I can't answer ) . It was concerning Inductive Encoders...
Replies
Views
Hello, i need to use P_Intlk and feed the Status interlock OK bit to a P_DOut block. However, there's 17 interlocks for this output. How can I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have took the sample program from AB webpage and modified, but I can only send 127 chars...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom