input totaliser program required

aziz_hbk

hello sir i request any body to help me out to solve the program for totalising the input nothing but measuring volume for any plc

You will need to provide more information about what you want to do.
Perhaps you want to count pulses from a turbine meter to provide both instantaneous flow rate and say hourly and daily consumption totals.
I have provided such information on systems in your country in Pondicherry, Kolcata and Delhi.

Last edited:
For the benefit of others your PM to me was as follows:

first of all thanks for your kind response sir
actually i totalising the current input from vortex flow meter
4ma 0ltrs
20ma 300ltrs
and unit is min.
whenever iam starting a batch i need to show the instantaneous flow rate which i can show directly by reading the current but when am trying to caluclate the volume say in litres dispensed after an hour
the same am not able to show so please suggest me i ll be very thankful to you

I would set up to run a program every second and sum the instantaneous readings then every minute I would take that sum divided by 60 and save it as Litres per minute. Every minute I would sum the Litres per minute.
Every hour I would transfer the sum of the Litres per minute and save as Litres per Hour.
Similarly you could sum these for 8 hours for Litres per shift or 24 hours for litres per day.

To trigger the programs I typically set up interupts for
One second.
One minute.
One hour. and in the one hour interupt some simple code to call the shift and day routines.

Additionally I use a 20mSec Cyclic interrupt to count pulses from
turbine meters or product counting proximity switches.