Three Block System

Sorry, I have never heard of the "Three Block System". That must be a local term (not widely used elsewhere) to describe a common feature. I could guess, but that wouldn't help you any.

Could you be talking about a "three box system" which is a light curtain designation for the three pieces of some systems:

• Sender or Transmitter (Box 1)
  • Receiver (Box 2)
  • Control Box (Box 3)
?? Other than that, you got me.

what about three line programming?
1 st line is safety related..if ok
2nd line conditions are met to start
3 rd line..start machine/motor/pump..whatever..

Similar Topics

Hi ! Here is my first post :) I want to implement three (3) independent PID controlers (block) in a Controllogix controller. They will be used...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have tried the programming but can't twist my mind to make it work correctly. I'm using S71200 and TIA Portal. My system has...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we connected electrical power, 3x380 vac, between a supply station and an electric cabinet, away 180 meters. The calculation software...
Replies
Views
im new at Allen bradley rslogix programming; i have something to ask you guys , and i will be happy to get answers so thank you in advance. when...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We had three drives fail upon power up. The two had F081 fault code. The maintenance personnel attempted to copy VFD parameters using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom