Data Overflow

Khaled_Ezzat

I am using a ProTool Pro CS V6.0 SP 2 to build an HMI on a PC. On running the Run Time an Overflow error message appears resulted from no exchange data with the PLC, as shown in the attached screen.

I need to know the reason of the overflow and how can I solve it. Moreover do the high resolution pics. in the project have a role in this problem.

the system consists of a PLC (CPU 314) which controls a process two HMIs one of them is the PC and the other is an OP77a, the communication protocol is MPI with 187.5 Baud rate the PC contains a CP5611 PCI-Card all the communication cables are profibus cables number of power tags 74, only 22 of them are to be read continuously. System clock of the controller 5*100 ms and the acquisition cycle of the 22 read continuously tag is 3.5&6s.

When do you get the error message, upon startup, upon screenchange, or cyclically ?
Are you running any scripts, or PLC jobs ?

Error message 50000 has this description:
The HMI device is receiving data faster than it iscapable of processing. Therefore, no further data is accepted until all current data have beenprocessed. Data exchange then resumes.

Does that make any sense ?

First thanks for your reply. This message appears randomly but after a an hour or more. Yes I am running some scripts but not to much. I am only write and read set points and procces variables for 22 tags.