please clear my query...

sekhar203

dear friends,
actually i want to switch on and off a motor through a single switch..when we press the switch once the motor should on and when we press the switch again the motor should off...i just want this in logosoft and versapro..
kind rgds
shekhar

Well, well, well, this is the season for mad Logo enquiries!

What do you know. Siemens has actually put a single block function called a Pulse Relay in the Logo that does exactly this.

One block, one input, one output, what more do you need? (Oh, being Siemens, they've added two more inputs, R and S, that allow you to override the action of the trigger input and have a set or reset action as well!)

Regards

Ken

Actually you can also do this on a one line plc program using OMRON nano PLC (ZEN).

|------[ ]--------------(A)--|
IO Q0

IO= input from a single switch
Q0= alternate operation function of the CPU unit output relay

regards,
Alex (PH)

i just want this in logosoft and versapro..
That's not the way we are used to help people. In fact, giving ready-made solutions isn't helping people at all. Helping people is to tell them where to find sufficient info to solve their problems themselves.

One tip: what you're needing here is a toggle fucntion, also known as flip-flop. There's a lot of info te be found here if you use the search function and one of these two given words.

Kind regards,