RSView SE Users and Groups

awnet

Hi All!

I have an answer about user management in RSView Studio SE.
Do anyone know if is it possible to call Security Settings for Users from code VBA.:unsure:

Thanks.
Michele.

No I want to control the security access from VB. In another words I want to make visible the dialog box that appears when you click the right button mouse on the user folder in the explorer window of RSView Studio SE.
Unfortunately I have to do this thing for a project work. Could you help please if you know if is it possible?

Thank you very much.

Michele

No I want to control the security access from VB. In another words I want to make visible the dialog box that appears when you click the right button mouse on the user folder in the explorer window of RSView Studio SE.
Unfortunately I have to do this thing for a project work. Could you help please if you know if is it possible?

Thank you very much.

Michele