Weld water and air water purity standards?

produktion

I need to provide an over seas company with what standards their incoming air and water need to meet.

I thought this would be a breeze... but that isnt the case.

What is the typical water and air standards that US plants have to, or at least try to follow?

Thanks

The EPA has various semi-vague standards for water and air in the US. It varies alot from state/city. I assume you are talking about waste water and emmissions? You will have to find out the governing body for the country in question to get a real answer. The US has alot higher standards than most countries

Actually the tooling is being installed in Russia. And they are asking what the purity the water needs to be for the cooling of the welders... there are 120 or so of them.

And just air purity standards also for the typical tooling.

Just a thought.....
If they are cooling welders, how about asking the OEM what they recommend?