Long range NLOS Ethernet

Pierre

Lifetime Supporting Member
Any suggestion on a long range Non Line Of Sight Ethernet bridge or router or even PtP x/r device.

Need to connect plant network to other office.... 30 miles away ... in mountains ...

Sat link is now 0.7K ... crappy at the least.

No Cell available, No land line ... We have a VPN sat linked network but it sux.

Scada view takes 20 seconds to update ... imagine when I do mods :(

Any suggestion?

Similar Topics

I have a project in which I need to automatically manage some farms. They are asking me to find a way to control some small amount of IOs from one...
Replies
Views
I have an existing system using a Phoenix Contact WLAN 4321 long-range point-to-point Ethernet extender which works pretty well for our purposes...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.NET! I was wondering if there are options in the market which have distance to tag well as ID of the tag? They need to work in about a...
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
I have a question. I work in a very large plant and this one (of many hundreds of control cabinets) contains one 5580 (1756-L83E), two 1756-L73...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom