Panelmate - RSVIEW Tutor - Program - HELP!!

elitheei

I been working with TCP HMI's with years and now moved over to a plant that is all AB. I got to get up speed quick on RSview and Panelmate. Does anyone know of a tutorial program for each of these programs. I can't go to school and got to have something ASAP. I know some of ya'll have been thrown into this fire before. I got AB PLC experience but the AB HMI's I am weak on ..... someone throw me a bone ..... HELP.
DOG

I will assume that when you say PanelMate, you mean PanelView. And more specifcally, PanelView Plus.

When you say RSView I will assume you mean RSView Machine Edition (known as RSView ME) instead of RSView32 or RSView Supervisory Edition (SE).

RSView ME is the software used to program the PanelView Plus.

If either of those assumptions are wrong, PLEASE correct me.

What I would suggest is to sign up for a free 5-day trial of the Rockwell Web-based training. There are three short RSView ME classes that can get you started down the right path.

Here is a link to sign-up:

http://www.ab.com/onecontact/training/checkur_sample.html

Also, contact your distributor and ask them for a copy of the RSView ME Software Procedures Guide. It's a manual provided when you attend a class and is definitely a good starting point when you combine it with the web training.

OG