IG5A lg(ls) ac inverter

tny

hi all,
i have to use an inverter for a lift application (to handle tvs from a floor to another one about 4meters high). i've always used Siemens Micromaster 440 vector control drives for this lift applications but now i can't find it in 2 weeks and i have to finish 4 lifts in 10 days. a company offered me SV040 IG5A-4 LS (LG) inverter for it. have you ever used this model for a lift application before?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am using Delta DVP-SC Series PLC and LS iG5A VFD. I want to vary the VFD freq. with the help of PLC, using Modbus. Please help me how...
Replies
Views
Hi folk, I would like to know what kind of Parameters should I setup for controlling with Profibus. My old Lenze 8200 motec 0.25kW have a busted...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
I have Toyopuc PLC PC10G-CPU and some communication modules of it. With this modules I'm able to connect with Ethernet, Ethernet/IP, FLnet, FRMT...
Replies
Views
Hello I am writing to request assistance with obtaining a specific GSD file for our Mitsubishi inverter type A800-E, which is connected to our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom