Remote comm through phone lines

bradal

Hello All,

I have a current installation that collects information from a remote PLC rack. We are using 3com office connect lan modems. They are set-up so that any request across the subnet will initiate a dial out to the other modem. Essentially this creates an always on VPN. My problem is that these modems are no longer made, and we need to replace them. Have any of you used something similar.

Similar Topics

We uploaded a program from the processor, added two new outputs to the program, and downloaded it. The PLC and the I/O directly connected to it...
Replies
Views
I have a 1747-sn card talking to a 1749-asb with 1794-ir8 remote I/O. We lost the power supply that fed the 1749-asb and to make a long story...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
See the screenshot of EIP tag list. We are trying to read in a digital input that is hard-wired. It is shown here as I31.1. I believe we cannot...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear users, I am writing about a problem that has been bothering me for a few days, i.e. I am trying to establish remote access to the Allen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom