HSC PLS & HS Outs

SNK

I am working with the ML1500's HSC counting system in a new integration.
In reading the manual, I am having a hard time differentiating between the PLS outputs and the HSC output masks.
In my program, I want to use Counting Ranges to turn on associated BITS, not Outputs (Because I have other programmable interlocks that need to be in place).
From what I understand, the PLS output mask is used on limits, but applies outputs directly. Also, the HSC output mask does the same thing.
Is there a function that controls the BIT level?

Similar Topics

So I have a customer that wants to replace an outdated PLS (Programmable Limit Switch). The current system uses a resolver and 2 outputs in a...
Replies
Views
I got to program a 1771VHSC with an encoder to send a speed signal fron a conveyor to an 1771OFE Analog output card to deliver sand to an...
Replies
Views
Hello. Has anyone ran into an issue with HSC on 2080-LC20. It run a cut off press and every so often after resetting to 0 it does not count...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, After reading a lot on this forum and elsewhere I see not many are fond of the 1794-VHSC module. I can see to a degree as I was...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this is my first time trying to setup encoder counts and track the traveled distance and speed i am using L27ERM QBFC1B processor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom