ifix3.5 & dual monitor system

e_pramod

I have dual monitor & have to run two different screens in Intellusion scada application simulteniously.

How?? Please help.

The only way is to use a client station, this will cost you.

The only other way is to use a reverse KVM switch with two monitors, keyb & mice however this means what appears on one monitor will appear on the other, both can have control but not at same time (esc key is usual way to take control).
If this is acceptable then Black box do one or RS do a cheaper version.

Well, in Fix32 you could (IIRC) copy view.exe and run it again.

I don't have iFix 3.5, only 4.x and you can't do that with workspace.exe.

However, just span the desktop across both monitors and design the pictures to fit only one monitor (size wise) and then you can have two open at once, a left one and a right one.

I'll second parky: Have one SCADA node and and an extra View nodes. Or a blind SCADA and two View's.